The pure difference of XEOMIN®
XEOMIN® (incobotulinumtoxinA) is a new generation, pure+ botulinum toxin, free from impurities* , to relax muscles and temporarily eliminate dynamic wrinkles such as Glabellar lines, Forehead lines and Crow's-feet4.
Unlike other products, XEOMIN® does not contain unnecessary impurities*. The potential benefit is the reduced chances of developing of antibodies to the treatment, which may lead to less effective treatments.1
For all the benefits you can experience with Botulinum Toxin treatments, choose the Pure Toxin with Zero Impurities* as your lifetime aesthetic treatment that gives you natural and lasting results you desire.
Please seek advise from your aesthetic physicians.
Choose zero. Choose XEOMIN®
XEOMIN® is made through a unique precision manufacturing process called XTRACT TechnologyTM by Merz, that uses two filtration steps to isolate the therapeutic component of the molecule and removes the complexing/unnecessary proteins that don’t play an active role in treatment.
XEOMIN® is a double-filtered neurotoxin. Head-to-head studies evaluating the relative risk of immunogenicity due to the presence or absence of complexing/unnecessary proteins have not been performed.
XEOMIN®(incobotulinumtoxinA) is a new generation, pure botulinum toxin, free from impurities*. XEOMIN® was honoured with numerous awards from the Aesthetic & Anti-Aging Medicine World Congress (AMWC) and renowned Beauty Media.
Best of the Best Beauty Awards
Pure Botulinum Toxin
with Zero Impurities
She.com Beauty Award 2022
HK01 Health Easy Awards 2022 -
Zero Impurities Wrinkle
She.com Beauty Award 2021
The Aesthetic Guide
in Europe and in Asia for 2017
The 20th anniversary of
the MORE Beauty Award
More's Choice -
Zero Impurities Wrinkle
* Impurities refer to the presence of complexing proteins, inactive neurotoxin, flagellin and bacterial DNA contaminants1,2
+ Pure refers to the absence of complexing proteins, inactive neurotoxin, flagellin and bacterial DNA contaminants.1,2
1. Park JY et al. Neurotoxin impurities: A Review of threats to Efficacy. Plast Recontr Surg Glob Open. 2020:8(1)e2627
2. Kerscher M, et al. IncobotulinumtoxinA: A Highly Purified and Precisely Manufactured Botulinum Neurotoxin Type A. J Drugs Dermatol. 2019 Jan 1:18(1):52-57
3. Prager Wet al. Clin Intery Aging.2013; 8:449 456
4. XEOMIN® Approved Product Information. Aug 2021.
5. American Society of Plastic Surgeons. (2015) Plastic Surgery Procedural Statistics 2004-2014. Retrieved November 18. 2016, from American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
6. Rzany B, et al. Long-term results for incobotulinumtoxinA in the treatment of glabellar frown lines. . 2013 Jan: 39(1 Pt 1):95-103
7. Imhof M, Kühne U. A Phase ilI Study of IncobotulinumtoxinA in the Treatment of Glabellar Frown Lines. 2011; 4(10):28-34
8. Prager W, et al. Onset, longevity, and patient satisfaction with incobotulinumtoxinA for the treatment of glabellar frown lines: a single-arm, prospective clinical study. 2013;8:449-56
9. Rappi T, et al. Onset and Duration of Effect of IncobotulinumtoxinA, OnabotulinumtoxinA, and AbobotulinumtoxinA in the Treatment of Glabellar Frown Lines: A Randomized, Double Blind Study. 2013 Sep 24: 6:211-19.